End User License Agreement
The following End User License Agreement (EULA) governs your Use of the Software.
By Using the Software, You agree, without any reservation, to the terms of this EULA.
In this EULA the expressions below shall have the meaning assigned to them in this clause, unless the context requires otherwise:
- "Author" Sayyid A., the sole author of the Software.
- "You" you, or the authorized representative of a company or other legal entity, that will be the final and ultimate user of the Software.
- "Software" the application and/or all of the contents of the files and/or other media, including the setup files and any Updates.
- "Updates" any modified versions and updates of, and additions to the Software.
- "Documentation" the detailed information about the Software, its features and the system requirements available on the official website.
- "Use" the access, download, install, copy or get benefit from using the Software in accordance with the documentation.
- "Activate" unlock the premium features in the Free version of the Software with the License Key during the applicable License Term.
- "License Key" a unique code, which enables You to activate the Software.
- "License Term" a term specific to the version of the Software licensed to You for a limited time.
The Author may modify this EULA and/or the Software at any time at his sole discretion and without notice to You, for example to comply with applicable law or a court order, to avoid a third party infringement claim or to provide Updates and upgrades.
You may access a public content that does not belong to this Software. Any such content is the exclusive responsibility of the party that makes it available to users. As a consequence, the Author may not be held responsible for the content or the potential breach of third party rights. The Use of the Software does not grant any rights of ownership over their intellectual property or that of the content accessed.
Certain components of the Software are licensed under the terms of the applicable licenses of the Open Source projects. You shall adhere to these terms and conditions, which can be found via the acknowledgments.
In order to be able to install the Software and receive Updates and upgrades, Your computer shall have access to the Internet and shall meet the system requirements described in the Documentation.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited, revocable license to Use the Software in accordance with this EULA. You shall not acquire any ownership to the Software.
You may Activate the Software on one computer only. License may be transferred to another computer up to a certain limit, but will require deactivation before moving. Make sure to deactivate it before you sell, change or recycle your computer.
You shall NOT:
- Use the Trial license on any system which it was previously Used and expired.
- Rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, sublicense or otherwise commercially exploit the License Key.
- Use the Software for any unlawful or illegal activity, or to facilitate an unlawful or illegal activity.
- Delete or alter any disclaimers, warnings, copyright or other proprietary notices accompanying the Software.
- Decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, modify or create derivative works of the Software and the License Key or any parts thereof.
You will be entitled to any general released updates for the Software free of charge, as well as access any online user guides or open helpdesk tickets. Technical Support may be modified by the Author in his sole discretion and without notice to You.
The data is collected in a form that does not personally identify You, completely anonymous, privileged and inaccessible to third parties. For example:
- The version number of the Software and the system You have installed the Software on.
- Bug reports and logs when the Software experiences a crash.
- General usage information, such as actions and durations of those actions.
Except when Using the Beta Software, You may opt out from the application settings to stop sharing the usage information at any time.
You Use the Software at Your own risk and the entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance and accuracy is with You.
The Author neither holds nor is responsible for the content to which the user has access through the Software.
The Software is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty (‘garantie’) - express or implied - of any kind.
The paid License of the Professional version is non-refundable. You may try a fully featured Trial version for a limited period before purchasing a paid License of the Software.